Skip to content ↓

What to do if you have a concern

Concerns raised by parents are normally dealt with directly through telephone calls or interviews with the SENCO or other involved staff. Concerns that cannot be resolved in this way will follow a line of referral, involving the school’s Head teacher or the school’s Governing Body. When necessary, parents will be supported in taking concerns to the Local Education Authority and fully informed of SEN Disagreement Resolution Procedures and SEN Tribunal Procedures. Information regarding external support groups, such as ‘Bolton Information Advice’ – formerly known as Parent Partnership, will also be made available.