A-level Maths provides students with a thorough grounding in the mathematical tools and techniques often needed in the workplace. The logic and reasoning skills developed by studying A-level Maths make sure the qualification is widely respected even in non-mathematical arenas.
- Pure – Algebra and functions, Coordinate geometry, Calculus
- Statistics – Probability, Hypothesis testing, Handling and interpreting data
- Mechanics – Constant acceleration formula, Forces and motion, Variable acceleration
- Pure – Further calculus, Exponentials and logs, Sequences and series, Trigonometry
- Statistics – Statistical distributions, Conditional probability, Regression ·
- Mechanics – Moments, Projectiles, Further forces and motion