Key Stage 4 Overview
- Number – Surds, Bounds
- Shape – Transformations, Similarity, Circle theorems
- Algebra – Quadratic skills, Quadratic graphs, Shading regions, Equations of straight lines.
- Data – Averages and sampling, Collecting, organising and representing data, Probability with Venn diagrams, Histograms.
- Ratio and Proportion – Direct and inverse proportion (algebraic), Scale factors and scale diagrams, Capture-recapture method
- Number – Kinematics, Recurring decimals
- Shape – Further trigonometry, Coordinate geometry, Vectors
- Algebra – Functions, Quadratic sequences, Transformations of graphs
- Data – Interpreting grouped discrete and continuous data
- Ratio and Proportion – Population growth and decay.