Email has moved to Gmail!
School email has now officially moved to Gmail.
From August 25th 2021 school email accounts for staff and students have been migrated to Google Gmail. Please use the guide material below to login to your Gmail account.
How to access Gmail from the school website:
You can access your new Gmail inbox by using the quick links button in the top right corner of the school website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Will my Email Address change?
- No - Your email address is still your firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Will I lose my current emails?
- No - All of your emails, calendar items and contacts have been moved over to Gmail.
Q. Will my username and password change?
- No – use your school username and password to login to Gmail.
Q. How will I access my emails from home?
- You can access your Gmail account from the quick link on the school website or by visiting gmail.com. You can also use the Android and iPhone Gmail apps on compatible smartphones and tablets.
Q. Will my calendar be moving over to Google?
- Yes – Your calendar and timetable will be moved over when term starts in September.
Q. I have a personal Gmail account that I use outside of school, will my school Gmail account look different?
- No – If you already have a personal Gmail account or have used Gmail in the past, your school account will look and feel exactly the same.