Contact us >

Thornleigh Salesian College
Sharples Park
Bolton, BL1 6PQ

T: 01204 301 351
F: 01204 595 351

Quick Links

Learning Support & SEN

Bolton Local Directory

Please click the link below to access a range of information via the Bolton Council website on activities, advice, events and services

Bolton Council Local Directory


Independent Support

Independent Support Poster

To access the Independent Support Parent Guide click here.

For further SEN information and guidance please follow the link below

School Policies

Where now?